Terms Of Service?
Thanet Iceberg Project is committed to protecting your information when you sign up to our mailing list, register to volunteer, make a donation, or otherwise use our online service.
These terms of service apply to everyone visiting www.thaneticeberg.org, and anyone who uses any of our online services.
Collecting information about you:
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and being licensed by the ICO we support the GDPR measures to help ensure that you are protected by the law.
Accurate information:?We will aim to ensure that all the information provided on our website is accurate and up to date.
Availability:?We will aim to ensure our website is always available, but there may be times when, unfortunately, it will not be. We will try and keep any periods when our website is unavailable to a minimum.
Accessibility:?We will try to ensure our website is accessible to everyone visiting our website. If you are having problems accessing the website, then please contact us to see what we can do to help.?
Please make sure you?re happy that any sites you link to from our websites are appropriate for you as we do not endorse that organisation and we have no control over the content of that website or how that site or organisation operates.
- Please ensure any content you download, copy or print from our website is for your personal use only. You must not use or encourage others to use our website (or its content) for commercial gain or in any way that might damage the name or reputation of Thanet Iceberg Project.
- Please download content carefully because we will not be responsible for any damage to your computer system that may result.
- You must not do anything to damage or disrupt our website.
- You must not use our website in a way that may cause a nuisance to others.
- You may link to any of our web pages, providing you do so responsibly.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove or change a link to our websites.
- You must not create the impression that there is any association, approval or endorsement with or by us.
- You must ensure any links are used in a fair and reasonable manner and that their use will not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it (commercially or otherwise).
- The website you are linking from must not contain offensive, obscene or defamatory material, and must not infringe anyone?s copyright, trademarks or other similar rights.
- If anyone clicks on the link you provide to our websites, it must open our website in a new page and not within a frame on your website.
Other important things you need to know:
Given the nature of websites and the wide range of information and services we provide, it is possible that every now and again things may not go as planned. If we make a mistake we will do our best to rectify matters right as soon as possible.
We will not be liable to compensate you for any loss you may suffer as a result of:
- Any errors relating to the content on our website;
- Any parts of our websites being unavailable or inaccessible;
- Your use of any other website that you access via our websites (including any purchases you may make and the use they make of any personal data you provide to them);
- The downloading of any material from our website; and
- We do not exclude any liability we may have in the unlikely event we have been fraudulent or if we are negligent and as a result we cause your death or personal injury, whether in connection with these general terms and conditions.
- You agree to compensate us for any loss that we suffer as a result of your failure to comply with our general terms and conditions.
- You agree that we can control the handling of any complaints in regard to your use of our website or any content you might add to our website and in any such dispute that you will fully support and co-operate with this.
Thanet Iceberg Project may vary any of these terms at any time, although we will only make changes if we think they are either necessary or reasonable. Please make sure you check our terms and conditions regularly. Any changes to these terms will normally take effect immediately upon publication, although where the changes are likely to be important to you, we shall always tell you in advance so you can decide whether to continue using our websites.
English law shall apply to all our terms and conditions and any disputes must be heard in an English Court. Nothing in any of terms and conditions affect your legal rights.
For any questions, please don?t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]